Ms. Rogers is a member of Potter Anderson’s Corporate Group and her practice involves corporate and commercial litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery, including stockholder class and derivative litigation, alternative entity litigation, and complex commercial disputes. Her experience also includes litigating and providing advice concerning various statutory proceedings under the Delaware General Corporation Law, such as indemnification and advancement suits, stockholder appraisal actions, litigation involving contested director elections, and books and records demands.
Jacqueline is a member of the firm’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee and Associates Committee.
- Kindred Healthcare, Inc. and its directors in class action litigation concerning Kindred’s acquisition by Humana Inc., TPG, and Welsh Carson
- Gordon Ramsay in petition to dissolve and wind up GR Burgr, LLC
- Piper Jaffray & Co. in class action litigation challenging transaction between Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. and its GP, for which Simmons & Co. International (acquired by Piper) rendered a fairness opinion
- Bob Evans Farms, Inc. in response to books and records demand
- Gerb. Knauf KG in books and records demand directed at USG Corporation
- Simon Property Group in commercial litigation relating to joint venture projects
- Lorillard, Inc. in class action litigation related to Reynolds American Inc’s acquisition of Lorillard
- Alpha Natural Resources in class action litigation concerning its acquisition of Massey Energy Company
- National Amusements Inc., the controlling stockholder of Viacom Inc., in litigation concerning a contested election of Viacom directors and amendments to Viacom’s bylaws
- Gentiva Health Services, Inc. in class action litigation related to Kindred Healthcare, Inc.’s acquisition of Gentiva and related stockholder appraisal action
- Alpha Natural Resources relating to a former director/officer’s petition for indemnification and advancement