Yelena Barychev advises management on:
- public and private offerings of debt and equity securities, including IPOs, Regulation A, and Rule 144A offerings
- tender offers
- preparation of proxy statements, Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, and other SEC filings
- cybersecurity risk management
- company website disclosures
- social media policies
- executive compensation matters
- corporate governance issues
- compliance with NASDAQ and NYSE listing requirements
- compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the Dodd-Frank Act, and the JOBS Act
Ms. Barychev represents U.S. and European companies in connection with business and corporate law matters, including business formation and planning, as well as contract drafting and negotiations. She also counsels nonprofit organizations.
Ms. Barychev writes and speaks frequently on securities compliance and corporate governance issues.
Ms. Barychev is a frequent contributor to Blank Rome’s Securities News Watch blog, which covers news and information on the JOBS Act, corporate governance, executive compensation, and securities matters.
Ms. Barychev co-authors Blank Rome’s UP TO DATE: Current Developments in Securities Laws newsletter, which provides practice tips on corporate governance matters, follows SEC news and comment letter trends and covers information on the JOBS Act, executive compensation and investment adviser regulation.