Amy Kellogg’s law practice focuses on representing a variety of New York State professional associations, businesses and not for profits before New York State Government, including the State Legislature, Governor’s Office and State Agencies. Amy is a former Legislative Aide to New York Assemblywoman Helene E. Weinstein, Chair of the Assembly Ways and Means Committee. Her practice includes:
- Providing lobbying and government-related services.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on the status of pending legislation.
- Communicating clients’ positions to members of the State Legislature, state agencies, and the Governor’s Office.
- Drafting legislation on behalf of clients.
- Researching and ensuring compliance with state and federal lobby and election laws.
- Assisting clients with strategy regarding the availability of and access to a variety of government funding-mechanisms and other programs.
- Advising clients regarding a myriad of government relations compliance issues, from procurement regulations to campaign finance laws.