Caitlin is a government affairs attorney in Albany, New York. She provides counsel to clients regarding the nuances of New York State government, including lobbying and liaising with the Governor’s office for clarification on legislation, regulatory actions, and executive orders.
She develops short-term and long-term legislative plans, drafts and arranges for the introduction of bills, advocates to secure or modify legislation and administrative action on behalf of clients and represents clients through dealings with state agencies—from negotiating regulations to defending clients in administrative hearings.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Caitlin closely monitored rapidly changing executive orders and guidance, advocated to state officials to allow clients to remain open or reopen, and presented at numerous trade and association webinars on the topic.
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- Member, New York State Bar Association, Committee on Legislative Policy
HONORS & AWARDS
- William & Mary School of Law
- Order of the Coif
- Member, Law Review
- Fellow, Election Law Graduate Research
- Recipient, CALI Awards for Constitutional Law and Tax Law
- Elmira College
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Student Body President
- Teaching Assistant, International Relations, Intermediate Macroeconomics
- New York
- William & Mary School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Elmira College, B.S., summa cum laude