Danni is an associate in the firm’s Business Litigation practice. She focuses her practice on a diverse range of matters involving breach of contract, fraud, and general business and commercial litigation, as well as domestic and international arbitration.
Prior to joining the firm, Danni served as research assistant to Professors Ralph G. Steinhardt and Matthew H. Adler, where she researched and drafted memoranda on U.S. implementation of international government procurement agreements, and aided in the completion of the second edition of Commercial Arbitration, respectively. She also served as a law clerk for the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, World Bank, and U.S. Office of Special Counsel.
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Massachusetts State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2021, Pamela Spanogle International Commercial Arbitration Competition Award
- The University of British Columbia, B.A., 2017