Rahim is an Associate in the Commercial team of Charles Russell Speechlys. He has experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts for clients across the sports, retail and technology sectors.
He typically advises on sponsorship and endorsement agreements, event agreements, and outsourcing agreements. He also has experience in media rights and digital content, intellectual property matters, and data protection matters.
In 2021, Rahim spent six months on secondment to the Tech and Data Legal team of a global investment bank.
Rahim is admitted to practice in England & Wales.
- Advising Marcus Rashford on his portfolio of endorsement agreements;
- Advising Timo Werner on his image rights agreement with Chelsea FC;
- Advising Ascot Racecourse on the implications of Covid-19 regulations on its day-to-day business;
- Advising Nike on various sponsorship, promotional and digital content agreements;
- Advising Wagamama on its trademark portfolio;
- Advising ITV on various data protection and GDPR matters.